This section describes how to manage the personal data that the user decides to provide through the site https://www.cupidsock.com, a site owned by Cupidsock.
Data collected with the contact form
By filling out the contact form, the user:
- communicate your name and surname and contact details;
- communicate their consent to the processing of data;
- communicates the intention to subscribe and receive the Newsletter;
The name, the email address indicated by the user when filling out the contact form and the information entered by the user in the body of the message are used exclusively to respond to the user’s request, also to subscribe to the Newsletter if expressly requested.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by Cupidsock may be processed by subjects involved in the organization of the site (such as administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or by external personnel (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) from time to time appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors pursuant to the GDPR which defines as “data processor” the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
In any case, each user can always request from the Data Controller the updated list of the Data Processors in the manner referred to in the section relating to the user’s rights (i.e. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). hypothesis just indicated, the user’s personal data are not disclosed to third parties except:
- the user has given his express consent to the communication;
- the communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- the communication is necessary in reference to third parties who collaborate with Cupidsock to provide the service or product requested by the user. (in this case only the data essential for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated and they are prohibited from using the same data for different purposes).
- is required by law.
The information given by the user by filling in the contact form (name, email address, telephone, text of the message) will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the realization of the purpose for which it was collected, i.e. for sending of the answer to the question submitted.
Right of access
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller if the processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and, if so, to obtain access to the same and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the ‘interested.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
Cupidsock specifies that:
- Does not disclose users’ personal data to international organizations or third countries; • The interested party has the possibility at any time to request the correction or cancellation of their personal data in the manner indicated in the relevant section (ie by sending an email to email@example.com).
- Personal data is not collected with fully automated procedures, but the consent of the user who enters his / her data in the form prepared on the site is always required.
Right to erasure and right to rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller:
- the correction of the data, if they are not correct
- the cancellation of their personal data.
To exercise this right, a written request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller will, without delay, in full compliance with art. 17 of the European Regulation to the requested cancellation.
Right to limit the processing
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing itself in the following cases:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of their data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the interested party opposes the cancellation and requests that its use be limited;
- the interested party opposes the treatment pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Cupidsock specifies that: The processing of personal data takes place exclusively with the release of the user’s consent, solely for the purposes specified from time to time at the time of collection of personal data. If the interested party deems to exercise the right to limit the processing, he can send a written request to email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Business Address: No. 28, Tianzhu Road, Area A, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing City, China(Note: Returns are not accepted at this address, please contact our customer team for assistance with any return issues)
Working hours :10:00-8:00 HKT