- Material: ABS + PC + stainless steel
- Measuring & cutting mitre angles made easy
- Effort-saving & error-reducing
- Useful for 85-180° angles
- Integrated guide pin for the saw
- Use for baseboards, piping, frames, etc.
If you use two separate tools to measure and cut mitre angles, now is the time to shift to this 2-in-1 tool. Words can’t express the convenience it grants but let’s give it a try.
Place the mitre angle measurer along with the corner, take the required angle and tighten the screw to preserve it. Then, amble towards your cutting platform, take out your razor-sharp saw from the cover, place the wood piece between the guide pin and run the saw on it.
Now take the cut wood frames to the desired corner and match the profile with it – lucky you, it’ll be exactly the same.
It’s exceedingly useful, purposefully constructed and remarkably accurate. Make your DIY tasks and carpentering chores as easy as stealing candy from a baby.
What you’ll get:
- Measure & cut pieces with one tool: Measuring the mitre angles and transferring them to the saw is both time-taking and error-prone. With this 2-in-1 mitre measuring cutting tool, you can accomplish both goals. Take the angle and cut it easily now.
- Perfect fit: It is made from ABS and the adjustable joint allows you to measure corner angles from 85-180 degrees comfortably. The stainless steel guide plate securely holds the wood pieces while you cut them with the saw. Delivers smooth and accurate cuts. Use it for constructing wood frames, baseboards and corner attachments.
* Suitable for battens up to 30mm wide.