- Material: 65 Manganese Steel
- 33 teeth with a saw length of 65 cm
- Foldable pocket saw for your camping needs
- Cuts branches, twigs, bones, rubber, etc.
- Hand grips to minimize hand fatigue
Camping is fun. In fact, it’s exhilarating – the thick woods, the freshwater streams, the pleasant chirping of the birds when you wake up in the morning, the bonfire, the exciting tent making.
But just think if you had to go through the toil of cutting wood with sharp stones or knives. Wouldn’t it be a mood buster?
That’s why we bring this Outdoor Survival Hand Chainsaw for you. Hold both grips with hands, tighten the saw blade around the wood and move it back and forth vigorously.
It requires no battery, is easy to carry and super effective for thin trunks, branches and wooden pieces.
What you’ll get:
- Cut wood without any batteries: Electric chainsaws are fast but they are hefty and not convenient to be carried on every trip. This is a viable and portable substitute. It accomplishes the cutting tasks effectively without the need for any additional tools.
- Saves from injuries: Cutting the branches with hands or using knives and blades is prone to injuries. Sometimes your finger gets cut and other times, blisters form. This manual chainsaw cuts the branches by keeping your hands away from the blades.
- Saves from hand fatigue: The hand grips allow you to hold the flexible chainsaw tightly which assists in the cutting process without causing a lot of hand fatigue.