Advantages Of Compression Socks
Your doctor may prescribe compression socks for:
– Increase blood circulation in the legs
– Supporting veins
– Prevent blood from accumulating in leg veins
– Reduce leg swelling
– Reduce orthostatic hypotension, causing drowsiness or instability when standing
– Help prevent venous ulcers
– Prevent deep vein thrombosis in the legs
– Help relieve pain caused by varicose veins
– Reverse venous hypertension
– Improve lymphatic drainage
How To Improve Blood Circulation
People wear compression socks to feel good, exercise, and avoid serious illnesses.
They can improve your blood circulation. They can help reduce leg pain and swelling. They can also reduce the chance of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), certain types of blood clots, and other circulatory problems.
The pressure these socks put on your legs will help your blood vessels function better. The arteries that supply oxygen-rich blood to your muscles can relax, allowing blood to flow freely. The veins are pushed, pushing blood back into your heart.